Friday, June 3, 2011

It's About Time....

So, here it is. My first attempt at a blog. Let's see how long it lasts! I guess I'm a little behind on this sort of thing, but it's never too late to start, right??

One of the things that Mike and I enjoy doing the most is cooking together! We love finding new recipes- chicken, fish, pastas, salads, etc, and giving them a shot! So, we are dedicating a whole corner of our blog to cooking! We will always share the latest and tastiest recipe that we have discovered!

As for the rest of our blog...... I might mention our little guy a few times :) Ashton is the greatest source of joy in our lives- our little angel- we love hanging out with our buddy! Here are a few shots of him. He is 9 1/2 months! What a cutie!!













2 comments:

  1. Such a cute guy! The recipe looks soo good too! Maybe we'll make it while Josh is gone at Youth Conference ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog!! I'm glad that you finally got one. That way when we move I can still see updates of your little family. If you ever want to check out our blog its mattandlynette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete